Your Online Guide to the Best Local Businesses in the Okanagan!
Covid 19 has put a lot of strain on so many local businesses. Okanagan PROS is a call to action for businesses, residents, organizations, and tourists to support our local economy and community. With a vibrant year-round business community led by unique owners and managers, you are sure to find a local business listed on Okanagan Pros to meet your needs.
As diverse as the communities are in the Okanagan, word travels fast. Local businesses recognize the importance for providing PROfessional Service to build a well known Reputation.
Encompassing the “Shop Local” movement with so much more!
- Local businesses are more likely to utilize other local businesses such as banks, service providers, and farms.
- For every $100 you spend at local businesses, $68 will stay in the community.
- Independent retailers return more than three times as much money per dollar of sales to the community in which they operate than chain competitors. Independent restaurants return more than two times as much money per dollar of sales than national restaurant chains.
- Small businesses employ 65% of all new jobs.
- Local businesses are owned and operated by your neighbours! They care about and are invested in the well-being of your community and its future.
- Local businesses are more accountable to their local communities and donate more to non-profits.
Help us keep the Okanagan’s community and culture alive and strong by shopping at locally owned businesses.